Founded in 1980 to provide a specialist sub-contract Wire and Spark erosion service to the engineering industry. The original target market was the West Midlands region of the United Kingdom, now our customer base is the whole of the UK, we also export our services to the international market.
Our quality system is NADCAP Accredited to:
AS7116, AS9100 2018 REV:D,
and Rolls-Royce SABRe9000.
We utilise the latest solid works, CATIA5, and PEPS programming software, programs/drawings can be emailed in IGES or DXF formats so that the exact sizes can be obtained.
The following list of features are very important when considering the use of our time and money saving 24 hour / seven day a week service.
– Solution to the difficult machining of work hardening materials
– The more exotic the material the better the savings
– Better material utilisation ( less material required )
– Low force enables the cutting of thin materials ( Down to 0.05m/m thick)
– Minimal radii as low as .08m/m is possible
– Complex geometric forms and shapes
– Flat to tapered surfaces
– Tapered forms with different shapes at either end (Square to Circle)
– Helical internal / external profiles
– Trapisoidal and multi-start thread forms for mould tools
– Quality surface textures to your requirements.
PRECISION WIRE & SPARK EROSION ENGINEERS
24 HOUR / SEVEN DAY A WEEK SERVICE
ISO 9001: 2015
ISO 9100 : 2018 Rev D
Accreditation by PRI to NADCAP to AS7116
Certified approval by Rolls-Royce SABRe9000
Situated in an ideal central location, just outside of Birmingham with close links to air, rail & motorway network, we can offer speedy worldwide delivery assistance.
Electro-Discharge Limited was established in 1980 to provide Precision Engineering Services to Industry sectors that include Aerospace, Gas & Oil, Satellite, Formula One and others that required sub-contract Wire and Spark erosion services. We are based in the West Midlands and employ 30+ staff....
The wire erosion process is a very economical and precise method for the production of aerofoil shapes for rally and formula one cars. Our rapid response to "Teams" requirements is unsurpassed due to our working shift patterns. Modifications to clutch housing, extra small oil flow holes in crankshafts and conrods are all turned around in 24 hours & often faster.
The ability to meet our customers time critical requirements depend totally on our staffing and machine capacity to handle the workload...
5 AXIS FIBRE LASER Cutting & Profiling
With the fibre laser system we have everything you need –
regardless of whether you want to process two or three-dimensional components or tubes.
- COST EFFECTIVE PRODUCTION
- A FAST HIGH QUALITY SERVICE
- SUITABLE FOR ALL YOUR 5 AXIS CUTTING & PROFILING REQUIREMENTS