The EDM process is a valuable option utilised across many engineering sectors:
MARINE. SURGICAL. TRANSPORT. DEFENCE. to name just a few,
EDM benefits include:
• Complex shapes that would otherwise be difficult to produce with conventional
• Extremely hard material to very close tolerances.
• Very small work pieces where conventional cutting tools may damage the
part from excess cutting tool pressure.
• There is no direct contact between tool and work piece. Therefore delicate
sections and weak materials can be machined without any distortion.
• A good surface finish can be obtained.
• Very fine holes can be drilled.
Electro-Discharge take a positive approach to even the most complex customer
requirements, working with the world’s most demanding engineering industries,
our ‘Can Do’ attitude elevates us above the competition. Our expert
technical staff can assist you in finding the most efficient and cost effective answer
to your engineering needs <br.
RAB Unit (engine ignition) 380x45 high.
HP Blade showing cooling holes .3 diameter.
Ring Spacer 20 x 8 x 1.0 mm thick
Blade Segment. Blade form & seal slots produced by CNC EDM.
Anti Frettage Liner.
Fuel Chute 30 diameter x 12mm
Thermal Instrumentation Rake 30x160 mm