5 Axis Laser Cutting & Profiling
Using the advanced fibre laser system we have everything you need – regardless of whether you want to process two or three-dimensional components or tubes.
The modular setup of the machine, as well as the option of individual adjustment and retrofitting, enable us to optimally customise the system to a modified production environment and to react to changing customer requirements with flexibility. We provide a 5 axis laser cutting and profiling service that meets the most complex requirements.
· A capacity which includes a 4mtr x 1.5mtr x 0.75mtr cutting envelope for both 3D & 2D components.
· Our highly experienced engineers using the latest CAD/CAM package can work directly with DXF, STEP, CATIA v4 & v5, Pro-E, Uni-Graphics, Solid Works, Solid Edge, IGES, VDA, STL and DWG files, ensuring close tolerances can be achieved on both simple and complex parts.
· We can trim or machine formed parts to CAD details, produce flat blanks and Laser Etch.
· 24/7 operation on prototype parts to high volume production.
· NADCAP approved. (accreditation's)
5-axis refers to the ability of a CNC machine to move a part or a tool on five different axes at the same time. 3-axis machining centres move a part in two directions (X and Y), and the tool moves up and down (Z). 5-Axis machining centres can rotate on two additional rotary axes (A and B) which help the cutting tool approach the part from all directions.
A FAST & HIGH Quality Service for all your 5 Axis cutting & profiling requirements.
5 AXIS LASER CUTTING & PROFILING
5 Axis /multi axis machines offer several improvements over other CNC tools:
- Faster process times
- A better surface finish can be obtained by moving the tool tangentially about the surface.
- More complex parts can be manufactured, particularly parts with curved holes.
- Higher quality parts. What once required multiple setups now can be executed in a few if not one, reducing steps and decreasing the opportunity for error.